Join Abby and Tall Cathy from 96.1 Kiss as we celebrate the 1980's with History Uncorked: ’80s Night at The Heinz History Center Friday February 21st!
Listen mornings starting Tuesday February 18th - Friday February 21st to score a free pair of tickets.
Grab your leg-warmers and let's jam out to your favorite mixtape – the 22nd annual History Uncorked, presented by BNY Mellon, is all about the ’80s!
Co-chaired by Abby Krizner, Morning Show Host, 105.9 the X, and Tall Cathy, On-Air Personality, 96.1 KISS, Pittsburgh’s premier party for young professionals returns on Friday, Feb. 21, 2020.
Partygoers will enjoy a totally awesome night of dancing, live performances by local bands, DJs, live auction-bidding, and tubular activities throughout the museum’s six floors of award-winning exhibitions.
Don’t forget to rock out in your ’80s best: fingerless gloves, headbands, spandex, and jumpsuits are encouraged!
Plus, delicious food and drinks will be available from Pittsburgh’s hottest eateries.
This year, partygoers can enjoy:
- Live performance all night long by Ridgemont High: Ultimate ’80s Band
- Throwback arcade from Replay FX featuring the most popular pinball and arcade games of the ’80s
- Fifth floor dance party hosted by DJ Bamboo
- Strike a pose (or two) in Mad Maxx’s ’80s photobooth
- Step into the game with life-size games courtesy of Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Snap totally rad selfies with the Steel City Ghostbusters
- Bid to win righteous Silent Auction (online and on site) prizes from Hotel Monaco – Pittsburgh, P3R Pittsburgh Marathon, the Skin Center, The Fairmont Pittsburgh, Village Realty, Steel City Brand, Henne Jewelers, and many more!
Admission & Tickets
- $65 General Admission
- $110 VIP Admission includes a 1980's Prom Theme Pre-Party with heavy
Plus check out Abby and Tall Cathy talking about the party on Pittsburgh Today Live and see how well you know your 80's tunes!